dbms_job issue

From: Forte Agent <1443131_at_usenetplanet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:22:04 -0500

I am finding one of DBMS_JOB running very slow in one of our database. According to dba_jobs_running, there is only one job currently running, and v$session shows not many sessions at all. There is no enqueue lock in database. Buffer hit ratio and shared pool are all quiet. CPU and disk activities are not very high at all either. The session running this DBMS_JOB and all of job queue processes (shown as "(J00?)" in v$session) are running forever waiting on "jobq slave wait" event (according to v$session_wait). What should I do to diagnose this issue? Thank you in advance. Received on Thu Feb 19 2004 - 15:22:04 CST