Re: Personal Oracle Patch for XP

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:14:36 -0800

I am thankful to Pete as well for the wonderful advice on how to get metalink access.

But there is no reason to twist what I said - Oracle does provides otn dev. license for free.

If you work for a company that has metalink access - why not to ask your work buddy to get it for you?

Are you enjoying this, Mr. Howard?

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower