Download possibilty 8.0.5 for Windows

From: Ralf Bender <ralf.bender_at_arcor.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:28:37 +0100

Dear All,

I'm urgent looking for Oracle 8.0.5 for Windows! It's no joke.

On OTN there no link anymore for doenloading the old version. I need it temporary for reconstruction of the old database version.

What happens:
We got a normal file backup of all database files from one of our customers.
Ok, I install Oracle 8.1.7 and copy all the files to the new installed database and start a migration. But there a some tables where I can't see any data. I got Oracle Error ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 .
I changed initora parameter for open cursor, but nothing would help.

So, I hope to do the same with 8.0.5 and it will work. Or did someone know another way?

regards
ralf Received on Wed Feb 18 2004 - 13:28:37 CST