Re: How to mention bar during the task on forms 6i

From: Connor McDonald <hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:07:23 +0800

DAVID wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using forms 6i.
> How should I display the bar or dots ........... on forms
> screen,which represents that the task is in progress or it is going
> on.
> Could some one suggest what type of item/code, I use in order to
> accomplish that.
>
> Thanks
>
> David

Assuming you have control over the form during the long task you could create an text item say 5cm long in white, and overlay with a blue one which grows from 0cm to 5cm.

Problem is, then you've got 'synchronize' commands to keep it up to date...not so good on a wan etc etc

hth
connor

--
Connor McDonald