Looking for Experiences Running Oracle for OLTP Database (>300GB)

From: Michael Sherf <beyond_at_ihwy.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2004 17:42:50 -0800

I'm looking for "real life" experiences of companies running Oracle in an 24x7 OLTP environment. If your Oracle production environment meets the following criteria, I'd love to hear from you:

  1. Using Oracle as an OLTP database (preferably consumer ecommerce website)
  2. Using Oracle via custom apps (not 3rd party apps like Peoplesoft etc.)
  3. Oracle database instance >300GB
  4. Have used Oracle for at least 1 year, preferably longer
  5. Solaris or Linux platform

Thanks,

Michael Received on Tue Feb 17 2004 - 19:42:50 CST