Re: can't save preferred credentials

From: Cock <cocktalker_at_yahoo.com.sg>
Date: 17 Feb 2004 05:10:09 -0800

Redhat9 comes with the newer native posix thread library, included in kernel 2.4.20 and glibc 2.3.2. This introduces problems with some older Java programs. Oracle OMS is one of them. You will not get your preferred credentials saved, and will also encounter sporadic gui crashes.

Throw RH9 out of the window and use an older kernel (like 2.4.19-4Gb). Suse 8.x for instance is very stable with Oracle9iR2.

cheers