How can I recover from duplex log_path?

From: Lara <qwerti_at_gmx.de>
Date: 17 Feb 2004 01:00:58 -0800

Hi everybody!

We have a parallel server and the instances archive into different archive destinations.

When I now want to recover the db (on another machine) I have the problem that the archives are in two different archive destinations.

Is there any parameter (I couldn't find one) to tell the recovery-process that there are two (or more) archive-destinations where it should search (like the overflow log path in db2)?

Thanks,
Lara Received on Tue Feb 17 2004 - 03:00:58 CST