Re: finding user sequences and values

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:36:21 -0800

Hello Tom,

  As Jeremy mentioned, there is no direct association.

  If you cannot get this information from developers, you may try to gather some related information

  1. By querying v$SQLTEXT for the SQL that contains sequence names
  2. Checking table triggers - they may use corresponding sequences as well.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower
  http://www.dbainfopower.com
  Standard disclaimer:
http://www.dbainfopower.com/dbaip_advice_disclaimer.html

"Jeremy" <newspostings_at_hazelweb.co.uk> wrote in message news:MPG.1a9af91df11395fa989ab8_at_news.individual.net...
> In article <1076935173.330.0_at_damia.uk.clara.net>, Tom says...
> > Hi
> >
> > 9i on Linux
> >
> > How do i find the sequences that are associated with a particular user
and table? I need to query this value and then increment it