Re: rman recover/restore from backup

From: Bricklen <bricklen-rem_at_yahoo.comz>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:21:03 GMT

Ron wrote:
> Can you please provide little bit more then naked statement?
> And yes - it is 100% about time.
> Regards,
>
> Ron

Instead of using several hours of my time listing Howard's posts over the past several years for your edification, how about you do if for yourself? Just go to:
http://groups.google.ca/groups?meta=group%3Dcomp.databases.oracle.* and plunk in HJR's initials (or his name, your choice).

I feel that his knowledge and tests speak for themselves.

Of course, YMMV. Received on Mon Feb 16 2004 - 18:21:03 CST