https form post

From: Matthew Braden <mbraden_at_millikin.edu>
Date: 16 Feb 2004 07:14:40 -0800

I am fairly new to the oracle world so please bare with me.

We are in the process of building a credit card payment page and need to submit information to our merchant's processing page(URL). Now the easy way to do this is just to submit the form directly to the URL from our Oracle Procedure, but we would like to do some preprocessing before it gets sent.

I have done this using ASP and XMLHTTP but is there anyway to do this in OWS?

Your expertise is greatly appreciated. Received on Mon Feb 16 2004 - 09:14:40 CST