Alert Log file(version 8i)

From: MATHEW KING <bzbzzb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2004 23:51:44 -0800

Hi,

Thanks all of you for the useful info.
I would like to say that for reading alert log file, we are using external tables, which is the feature of 9i. But for 8i, what should we do in order to read the same alert log file.Because external table feature is not available in Version 8i Any suggestions will aslo be appreciated.

Thanks

M. King Received on Mon Feb 16 2004 - 01:51:44 CST