Re: RMAN - How to remove old backup files?

From: Jamie Royer <JamieRoyer_at_reply.to.news.group>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 04:04:21 GMT

Actually I made a mistake.

Most of our systems are on SPARC Solaris8. The prepaid system was developed on INTEL Solaris8.

I realize it is an old version of Oracle. It is on the development plan to upgrade and migrate but due to time and financial constraints this change is at least six months away.

Is there a solution to my problem that I can use in the interim?

Thanks again,

Jamie