Re: clone database by copying datafiles

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 14 Feb 2004 20:20:57 -0800

Hi Howard,Ron

Thanks for your explanation.

This was actually a question asked to me in an interview...and i gave a very foolish answer..:-).But i somehow suspected my own answers.Howard you clarified it very well.And nice to see you active once again in the forums..Beleive it or not missed your posts :-)..You couldnt resist staying away for long do you :-).

By the way how about you writing articles and books on other DB's too.(like Db2 sybase ms-sql) Hey i am serious when i mentioned ms-sql :-)..I honestly beleive when i (and sure many others here) am in doubt , and given your forte for explaining things.I (we) prefer to hear from you rather then the LOUSY oracle docs.

regards
Hrishy Received on Sat Feb 14 2004 - 22:20:57 CST