Re: rman recover/restore from backup

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:09:55 -0800

Hello Howard,

  What was done is done. New database was created (vs recovered).

  In real world at this moment it potentially can be used (or not) by multiple applications and hundreds of users.

  So, let's dump it and ask DBA to start docs reading? Right? I think not!

  I am sorry to say that, but in recent posts with no reason you doubt my advice and experience.

  Now facing real situation you perform exactly as you though I did.

  Sorry again.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower
  http://www.dbainfopower.com
  Standard disclaimer:
http://www.dbainfopower.com/dbaip_advice_disclaimer.html

In a real world you may have this database is actively used New database is created. It may be