Re: Oracle 10g kills 8i listener

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:24:07 -0800

Hello Howard,

  You really think I did not knew mechanics of service registration, do you?

  In fact, I opened Oracle TAR on similar issue about two years ago :-)

  I just don't see a point or need in sending long detailed flames or clinging to the words of my colleagues.

  We here to help, not to argue.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower