Re: Oracle 10g kills 8i listener

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:48:22 -0800

Hello Howard,

   Why don't you concentrate on technical advice.

   Otherwise you just ridicule yourself by clinging to the words (not to the meaning) which can be interpreted either way (as you did with all my other posts),

  If you'd check metalink (if you have access to it), you'd find out that this is exact recommendation made by oracle.

  If I am guilty of providing the same advice that Oracle does - so be it.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower
  http://www.dbainfopower.com