return clob to java program

From: Vijays <vbaskar_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2004 23:42:42 -0800

Hi All,

The below is the version of oracle we are using

Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production PL/SQL Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production
CORE 9.2.0.1.0 Production
TNS for 32-bit Windows: Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production NLSRTL Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

We have an SP that return the CLOB database to the calling program. The calling program is an JSP and we use oracle thin driver. My size of CLOB is around 32KB and sometimes little more than 32KB. If we send below 30kb it is working, but if it is more than 30 KB it is not working. Any solution ?

Rgds

Vjys Received on Sat Feb 14 2004 - 01:42:42 CST