Re: How to calibrate the CBO

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:33:18 +1100

"Ron" <support_at_dbainfopower.com> wrote in message news:wfOdnUlv-4Uq8LDdRVn-tA_at_comcast.com...

> My point is about playing nice, being a "mench"

"playing"? No thanks. I prefer technical advice.

> I am getting close to Mike opinion that good DBAs does not belong here
> (until all of us would play nice).

Excellent. Now, can you and all the other "good DBAs" kindly piss off back to the "monitored" holes you've been enjoying for so long and let this group go back to discussing technical issues and providing good technical advice? Like it's been doing for years regardless of your opinion and that of your mates?

The water must be drying up in the in-breeding "newsgroups"...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto