Re: Anyone want to earm some extra cash installing 9i server on Red Hat for me ?

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:20:53 +0100

Sean McKeown wrote:

> need it installed on my laptop (running Red Hat 9 via Virtual PC). im a
> complete unix novice and getting no where fast
> i'm based either near heathrow or west sussex
> anyone interested ?
> sean

I'm tempted. Don't live close enough, for one, wouldn't take money, either, and -thirdly- strongly feel you should go through the process of installing and creating a database your self.

There are enough excellent guides, as stated many times in this ng.
I found the site of Wener Puschitz (http://www.puschitz.com/) of great help. Later, Howard J. Rogers put up his site, http://www.dizwell.com, where there's an equally good manual to be found - very detailed.

--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel