can't save preferred credentials

From: Franck <nospam_at_toto.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:32:05 +0100

I can't backup, export or other tasks cause a notice tell me to configure preferred credentials but I don't know how to ! example :
for my database I set my username password as sysdba but when I click OK and I come back to the preferences men, nothing saved ! I saw screenshots where there are V in credentials column but I can't do that :-(
thanks for help Received on Fri Feb 13 2004 - 14:32:05 CST