Re: problem with agentctl

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 03:27:38 +1100

Then you didn't read all of that PDF, did you!? :-)

The problem is that you have not made a static declaration of your instances in the SID_LIST section of the listener.ora. You might care to have a read of page 64 of the PDF where precisely this problem is discussed.

HJR--

Oracle Insights: www.dizwell.com