Alert log File (External tables)

From: MATHEW KING <bzbzzb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2004 23:37:15 -0800

Hi Every one,

I want to copy all the contents of An Oracle ALERT Log file in an Oracle table dynamically.
Every time when I run the routine it append the text from alert log file into an Oracle table.
Could someone give me suggestion how should it possible. Should I create and use external tables or procedure to do that.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Regards

M.King Received on Fri Feb 13 2004 - 01:37:15 CST