Re: OEM - Node Discovery Failed

From: jiggaman <jiggamanrocks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2004 05:28:16 -0800

Hi Howard ! :)

         We meet again ...thanx for your post. I was finally able to resovle the problem. It was a stale dns record problem. Our windows network's DNS server had stale records of the database host and therefore the name of the machine (database host) was pointing to a old name that no longer exists. Anyhow all i had to do is delete these stale records and the nodes were discoverd fine. Once again many thanx for your reply.

Kind Regards,

Jigar