Re: 10G Certification

From: JM <j_mouland_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2004 05:24:35 -0800

Ryan thank you for the answer. Here are my comments ont he opinions expressed above.

Certs are not the be all and end all. Certs plus experience are a great combo in my opinion. Do I have 10g experience? No. But if I took a cert exam that focused on the new features I would probably be more willing to utilize these in a 10g setting and leverage my 9i experience. My company encourages certs, mainly because our clients demand it, I have no problem delivering what my client needs.