SQL Quest...

From: Noel <tbal_at_go2.pl>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:47:33 -0000

I'm now working on moving one Oracle Application to another and faced one problem.
In the name of data objects i'm using '_' char. Now i would like to find all objects which name constains '_'. First obvious solution didn't succes,
SELECT *
    FROM ALL_OBJECTS
 WHERE OBJECT_NAME LIKE 'TAB_%';
since '_' means 'any char'.

What i better and correct solution? (My answer is on next page of post).

--
Noel

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SELECT * FROM ALL_OBJECTS WHERE OBJECT_NAME LIKE 'TAB%' AND INSTR(OBJECT_NAME, CHR(95)) > 0; But, but i'm wonder if CHR(95) always means '_'....