Re: Mac OS X & Mac OS X Server

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 9 Feb 2004 23:14:27 -0800

Paul, have you ever owned/used a Mac for an extended period of time? Please tell me you are not one of the ignorant PC majority. The G5 servers are serious hardware for average database applications! Would I run a data warehouse on it? Hell no.

If OSX gets Tier 1 attention from Oracle, it is worth looking at. The IT conservatives will always bash it. Kinda like they are at my workplace for bringing Linux in to replace their old HP-UX junk-heap. Received on Tue Feb 10 2004 - 01:14:27 CST