Re: yipeee!

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 9 Feb 2004 17:00:17 -0800

Bricklen <bricklen-rem_at_yahoo.comz> wrote in message news:<s4VUb.4158$Qa3.2093_at_edtnps89>...
> Joel Garry wrote:
> <snip>
> > jg
> > --
> > @home.com is bogus.
> > "I don't practice Santeria." - some pop song.
>
> by Sublime :)

Thanks, it just wasn't coming to me. Local radio station plays it so much they assume you know.

"3. Awakening or expressing the emotion of awe, adoration, veneration, heroic resolve, etc.; dignified; grand; solemn; stately; -- said of an impressive object in nature, of an action, of a discourse, of a work of art, of a spectacle, etc.; as, sublime scenery; a sublime deed."

We need cdo.sublime :-)

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.  "Dear friend,  We are very sorry but Tickle is
down temporarily… We will be back up very soon. Lots of people are