Re: Oracle Text/interMedia Installation & 64-bit Oracle - $ORACLE_HOME/ctx/lib64 dir

From: Verna Legaspi <vlegaspi_at_msn.com>
Date: 9 Feb 2004 15:37:44 -0800

FYI - Through MetaLink's forums, I was told to point dr0inst to the lib/ directory (not lib64/) and just make sure to run the test index to verify that the installation was successful.

However, I simply uninstalled the 64-bit version and installed the 32-bit version ... so I don't have any results to report in.

-Verna Received on Mon Feb 09 2004 - 17:37:44 CST