Re: Oracle to XML Conversion

From: David Penney <anon_at_noone.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:08:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
there is XML support in Oracle, beyond that if you want a graphical tool, greater productivity & maintenance take a look at MetaMatrix,we have a superb XML-relatonal mapping capability with execution against multiple,diverse sources ,including Oracle.

Additionally your app can connect directly to our server using ODBC/.JDBC/JMS or via SOAP as a webservice. If you have a simple XML document & this is your only need then we will be overkill for you.
Regards
David Penney -MetaMatrix
http://www.metamatrix.com