Re: Imp from user to user with change tablespace

From: Burt Peltier <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:45:11 -0600

All kinds of ways to do everything... here is 1 option.

Create user B with a default tablespace of Tablespace B and quota on Tablespace B.

Make sure user B does not have Quota on Tablespace A and does not have the "Unlimited Tablespace" system privilege.

You will have to do imp with fromuser and touser specified.

The imp will need to be executed with a DBA privileged account (or with the special imp role/priv that is in the DBA role).