Re: Oracle's Online Library

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 05:13:39 GMT

que90nek wrote:

> This product is $280 and you can go on and take courses at your leisure. Is
> it worth it? Does anybody have any positive/negative experience with it?
> Friendship Is Essential to the Soul Calvin D. Myles Jr. Database Developer
> Pecan Meadows Flower Mound TX 75028 mylescd_at_advantexmail.net Signature
> powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this? Add me to your address book...

It does NOT replace experience, proper class room training, etc. Esp. to my students, I recommend using the online library to prep for a new class/section or to investigate some of the areas that I/we don't cover.

I use it regularly myself. A great way to catch up on some of the new stuff.

If you are the type who can use computer assisted learning, $280 for a year subscription is pretty small price. (Less than a coffee a day <g>) /Hans Received on Fri Feb 06 2004 - 23:13:39 CST