Re: Tuning Question

From: DBA Infopower Support <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:29:53 -0800

Hello RC,

  Yes - date field is a very good candidate for the range partitioning.

   If you decide to go with the partitioning make sure to do QA tests firs and verify, that SQL execution plans are improved.

Regards,

Support

DBA Infopower

https://www.dbainfopower.com

The advice provided by DBA Infopower are provided "as is" with no warranty. DBA Infopower expressly disclaims any warranty, regarding the advice including any implied warranty of merchant fitness for a particular purpose aviating course of dealing and/or performance. DBA Infopower does not warrant that the advices provided by DBA Infopower will be free from bias, detests, errors, eavesdropping or listening. DBA Infopower shall not be responsible for the quality of information or the authentication of the services or details given by experts on the advice. By using this advice the user of the advice accepts the terms and conditions of this statement.