Chanegthe name (was Re: The Denis Prize)

From: Phil Britton <phil_at_phil-britton.com>
Date: 06 Feb 2004 12:16:25 +0000

Can the prize have a different name please? With all the SPAM I get nowadays affecting how I read message subjects and the similarity between 'P' and 'D' I nearly always delete messages on this thread before I've read them :-)

On the other hand the I'd be willing to chip in a few quid for the prize as well.

cheers

Phil Received on Fri Feb 06 2004 - 06:16:25 CST