Profiling an instance

From: sandiyan <sandiyan_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 5 Feb 2004 09:57:15 -0800

We've got DB instances running of an Orcale server. User accounts have been created and space allocated on each instance.

I am wondering, what(and how) scripts/tools that I can run to see real time activities on an instance for a user

I had a browse and it seems that few SQL scripts are available on the following directory but, not quite sure what/how to use for my purpose...

ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin

cheers,
Sandiyan Received on Thu Feb 05 2004 - 11:57:15 CST