Modern SAN in an Oracle environment

From: Kevin A Lewis <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:34:35 GMT

My question is on the subject above. We have a modern HP SAN (Tru64 based) environment that claims to dynamically move data around to load balance the discs. This is not the type of SAN I understand the article "Sane SAN" talks about.

Does anyone know anything about the environment I mention or know where I can get some experienced advice. There appears to be very little easily found on the web.

Regards Kevin

--
The views expressed in this electronic document are those of the author
which do not necessarily reflect those of  BOCM PAULS Ltd.