Re: Post-Install: Oracle v9.2.0 on Mandrake9.2

From: php newbie <newtophp2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2004 19:24:34 -0800

"Tom" <tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com> wrote in message news:<1075886893.23737.0_at_nnrp-t71-01.news.uk.clara.net>...

> OK better - please post the errors the other users are generating when they try and connect to the databases.
> Are they trying to connect locally or over a network?

Please read my original post. I included almost everything that might help to reach a good installation stage, including the exact error messages that sqlplus gives, a dump of the environment variables, tnsnames.ora, sqlnet.ora, sysctl.conf, as well as error messages displayed during the install. All users are on the same box.

BTW, thanks for your interest in helping. Received on Wed Feb 04 2004 - 21:24:34 CST