Re: The Denis Prize

From: Bricklen <bricklen-rem_at_yahoo.comz>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:43:53 GMT

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

<snip>

Howard, a quesion if I may. Are there any legal issues surrounding this? What I'm wondering is if you pay the $$ to the developer of this software, does that make you the legal owner of it, to license/sell/do with as you please? Or do you plan on turning around and publishing it to the public domain (or even licensing/selling it to Oracle) ?

Great idea though, and it is strange that Oracle hasn't devoted more time (or at least success) to this project on their own.

Cheers,

Bricklen Received on Wed Feb 04 2004 - 11:43:53 CST