Re: yipeee!

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:08:34 GMT

Anton,

Please answer Niall's questions to back up your statements:

"Would be a lot easier to migrate to DB2 AIX than to O.
Also DB2 has a much better parallel (shared nothing) architecture."

There have been a number of IBM employees who have participated in this forum for many years. And I welcome them. However, when you make blanket statements, please be prepared to back them up. Otherwise, you lose any semblance of credibility.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com