Re: oradim

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:17:57 -0800

Chuck wrote:

> I have no problem with Sybrand, but seems to have a problem with
> everyone that in his mind is inferior to him - which is pretty much
> everyone. He insulted me with an unprovoked inflammatory response.

Thank you ... but I find that Sybrand's responses are not based on a superiority complex ... at least that's not the way they strike me. Rather I think he responds as he did when he thinks that one of the following conditions exists:

  1. Pure unadulterated lazyiness
  2. Failure to make an attempt to answer the question before asking (for example at tahiti, otn, google)
  3. Expectation that he will do someone else's work for them ... and for free.

I have found Sybrand willing to help those that help themselves as is the case for almost everyone here.

I am not trying to paint you with the brush of any of the three items listed above. In fact I can't even remember what you posted. But it is my impression that those things that Sybrand reacts to.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu