Re: Attn: J2EE / Web Application Administrators - Oracle Usability Study Opportunity

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:09:02 -0800

Kristyn Greenwood wrote:
> We are looking for people in the Bay Area to participate in a
> usability evaluation of a tool for monitoring and managing web applications.
>
> Qualified participants should have experience in:
>
> * Managing web applications
> * Monitoring performance of web applications
> * Tuning performance of web applications
>
> The usability session will be held at Oracle in Redwood Shores,
> California between February 11th and February 20th. Participation will
> involve 3 hours of your time on one day.
>
> * Note: You must be 18 years or older.
> * Note: You do not have to be familiar with Oracle products.
>
> If you meet these requirements and are interested, please reply to
> usable_us_at_oracle.com using the Subject Line: OEM-usability. To be
> considered, please include in your e-mail response the following
> information:
>
> * Your Name
> * Your Employer
> * Your company’s size (i.e., # of employees)
> * Your Industry
> * Your Job Title
> * Your Daytime Phone Number
>
> Once we receive your response; you may be contacted by phone to be asked
> a few additional questions for the study. We will respond to e-mails in
> the order received.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Usability and Interface Design Group
> Oracle Corporation

Kristyn,

Fair is fair and I'd do this to anyone else so no reason you should be treated differently because you are employed by Oracle Corp.

Messages of a commercial nature should be posted in c.d.o.marketplace not c.d.o.server and/or c.d.o.tools.

Please post your messages in the appropriate forum and read the usenet rules for these groups before posting in the future.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu