Attn: J2EE / Web Application Administrators - Oracle Usability Study Opportunity

From: Kristyn Greenwood <Kristyn.Greenwood_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:50:47 -0800

  We are looking for people in the Bay Area to participate in a usability evaluation of a tool for monitoring and managing web applications.

Qualified participants should have experience in:

The usability session will be held at Oracle in Redwood Shores, California between February 11th and February 20th. Participation will involve 3 hours of your time on one day.

If you meet these requirements and are interested, please reply to usable_us_at_oracle.com using the Subject Line: OEM-usability. To be considered, please include in your e-mail response the following information:

Once we receive your response; you may be contacted by phone to be asked a few additional questions for the study. We will respond to e-mails in the order received.

Thank you!

Usability and Interface Design Group
Oracle Corporation Received on Tue Feb 03 2004 - 13:50:47 CST