DBLINK between Oracle 7 and Oracle 9

From: Abe <horowab_at_optonline.net>
Date: 2 Feb 2004 09:23:45 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to acces data on an Ora 7 DB from an Ora 9 DB. Using Enterprise manager I've created a db link which should provide this functionality. However, when I try to test it I get and error message "The Database link is not active". Can anyone assist.

Thanks
Abe Received on Mon Feb 02 2004 - 11:23:45 CST