how to provide exact error code of PL/SQL exception to JDBC call

From: Dmitri <dmitri.ilyin_at_dynamic.de>
Date: 2 Feb 2004 08:59:12 -0800

Hi all,

i have one Oracle PL/SQL function. In that function i throws Oracle exception ORA-01403 NO_DATA_FOUND on some condition. I call this function from Java programm with JDBC via callable Statement. The sql exception will be raised in my programm, nut this exception has another error code, it is not 01403 but: ORA-02055: distributed update operation failed; rollback required.

Is it possible to get exact error code of exception from PL/SQL on JDBC site or i will get always this ORA-02055 (generic ?) exception???

thanks a lot

regards Dmitri Received on Mon Feb 02 2004 - 10:59:12 CST