Re: Mac OS X & Mac OS X Server

From: Stu Charlton <stuartc_at_mac.com>
Date: 2 Feb 2004 08:45:43 -0800

Steve <steve_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:<2004013008345616807%steve_at_nospamcom>...

> releases is that 10G will be released for Mac OS X, are there any beta
> testers out there wiling to comment on availabilitu/quality/performance
> issues for 10G on Mac OS X?

The PR suggests they've been clear that the OS X release will be production quality .. though since it won't be a "volume" platform, one may wonder about this in practise.

> Another question is whether tools such as the OEM will be available in 10G
> for Mac OS X, does anybody know?

From what I've seen of screenshots, I believe OEM 10g is web-based JSP, so this seems likely. But just my inference, no real info.

I use remote OEM from another box on my Powerbook for now (either XWindows or Windows Remote Desktop). SQL Plus otherwise..

Cheers
Stu Received on Mon Feb 02 2004 - 10:45:43 CST