Re: Oracle 10g Release Date?

From: Chris <cs123._no_spam__at_telstra.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:30:33 GMT

> Not even Larry I suspect. But weeks not months.

I received a mail from the beta group saying it's being released in the next few days.

Dear Oracle Database 10g Beta Program Participant,

We are happy to announce that the initial production platforms for Oracle Database 10g will be available in the next few days. They will first appear as downloadable files on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) website (http://otn.oracle.com). You are welcome to download the files as soon as they become available.

The Database 10g Beta Program will continue to be supported up to 30 days after the specific platform you have been using has gone production. We encourage you to move to the production release within 30 days so that you can still receive support via the beta program. Note that there is no upgrade support from a beta release to the production release. Received on Fri Jan 30 2004 - 20:30:33 CST