Re: skip specified tables when exporting a schema

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2004 07:23:18 -0800

lazyoracle_at_yahoo.com (Oracle4Unix) wrote in message news:<d8a63e05.0401290032.2528eb5c_at_posting.google.com>...
> hi there,
>
> is there any way to export all objects from a schema except a specified table?
>
> I want to skip a very large table in doing exp.
>
> thanks.

Sure. Read the docs and use the tables= clause of the exp command to specify the tables you want to have exported. And of course it is possible to have sql*plus generate a valid export parameterfile, with a valid list of tables.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Thu Jan 29 2004 - 09:23:18 CST