"Agent Configuration Assistant"

From: Eric <ericd__at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:21:45 -0500

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can complete the "Agent Configuration Assistant" configuration that was not completed during the installation? I can't find that submenu within the oracle group. As well as the HTTP configuration that came right after
"Agent Configuration Assistant". Can't find that one either.

Thanks in advance!
Eric Received on Wed Jan 28 2004 - 20:21:45 CST