Re: HELP! migrating from NT to UNIX: +5 Funny

From: Paul Drake <drak0nian_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2004 22:42:26 -0800

joel-garry_at_home.com (Joel Garry) wrote in message news:<91884734.0401271653.464cf865_at_posting.google.com>...

> Well, I think you are making an unwarranted assumption about the OP's
> ethics. It is entirely possible that he was hired by some PHB who
> doesn't know the difference between 10g and an Excel grid. Now,
> unless the OP misrepresented himself to the PHB, that's the PHB's
> responsibility, right? Especially if he's head of the CIA. And even
> more so if it is nepotism. We don't have any evidence one way or the
> other of nepotism or an ethical lapse.

<big snip>

> jg

Joel,

> doesn't know the difference between 10g and an Excel grid.

that is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. been reading up on the MODEL clause, have we? :)

Pd

ps - adm is a troll. That's it, end of story, there is nothing else to be said.

No judgements rendered against OP.
I'm afraid of reaching my own level of incompetence. I hope that when I do, its amongst those who would tell me how I'm wrong in a constructive sense, rather than violate me with a red hot poker.
Imagine that you're back in college, naked, late for your final exams and you haven't studied - and you're not just in that same dream again.
Sounds like where the OP is.

boot camp. sink or swim.
good luck to him. Received on Wed Jan 28 2004 - 00:42:26 CST