Re: Book that had the most effect on you

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:22:58 GMT

"Vincento Harris" <wumutek_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2fa13ee7.0401260751.47e8a41e_at_posting.google.com...
> There is no version and no OS to this one and actually "out
> of the topic" of the discussion group.
>
> Out of curiosity would YOU be willing to share
> the book(ANY) that did have the greatest impact on you.

Hi Vince

"Alias David Bowie" by Peter & Leni Gillman
"David Bowie Black Book" by Miles
"Backstage Passes: Life on the Wild Side with David Bowie" by Angela Bowie
"Strange Fascination: The Definitive David Bowie" by David Buckley
"Stardust: The David Bowie Story" by Henry Edwards

One of these days, I'll buy myself a book on Oracle ...

Cheers

Richard Received on Tue Jan 27 2004 - 05:22:58 CST