Re: HELP! migrating from NT to UNIX

From: Andrey <adm_at_mlm.ru>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:45:10 +0300

> Andrey
> Please stop making an idiot of yourself by discrediting Daniel and
> myself. The OP specified he has *zero* Oracle knowledge and *little*
> Solaris knowledge. Do you really think he can install an Oracle
> database on Solaris within a few days?

Yes, he can.

> He is *BOUND* to fail, and if you think otherwise, you obviously don't
> know what you are talking about.
> So, if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread other than
> flames, instead of the sensible advice provided by Daniel and myself,
> please keep your mouth shut and stay away from this forum.

Please, do leave this alone. I can clearly see that you among very few people in this forum whose favorite answer is "You can't do it youself". Do you read definition of self-monitoring man? This is man who use "I am DBA" rather then "I'm bound to success because I'm blazingly good". So could you please be self-monitoring and do not send all who is asking to hell? Received on Tue Jan 27 2004 - 03:45:10 CST